Transformational leadership addresses a fundamental change in the way that leaders view the world. The world and the workplace are constantly changing and producing new and unique demands. Transformational leaders are able to challenge, motivate and inspire teams. Our training provides the opportunity to develop leadership qualities and skills that will aid and sustain change. Here the leader’s attitude and behavioral transformation aims to articulate a vision for change. Team members can identify with this vision and it is transformed into a common goal. This training aims to develop more effective and creative leaders that will enable improved employee engagement and performance.
The training outline covers the following learning areas:
- Leadership – introduction of leadership models
- Leaders’ inspirational qualities, personal characteristics, world views and visions
- Identifying and understanding the leader’s role in the change process
- Personal contributions to the change process – creativity, challenge, motivation, inspiration and feedback
- Leaders’ facilitation of employee and team engagement
“Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision.
toward organisational objectives.
It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.”
your colleagues and fellow-participants
that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work,
a civilization work.” Vince Lombardi