Start off by assessing the employee and organisational wellness of your team or organization. Analysis methods such as interviews, organisational analysis to identify core changes consists of: personality assessments, social style analyses and relational capital tests are used. These are all done by our professional industrial and organizational psychologist. Thereafter, you’ll receive a report detailing your team or organisational strengths and growth areas needed. We’ll discuss and provide reports on suggested changes, intervention training, and team building proposals. Finally, we can bring in specialists in the related fields who can contribute where organizational restructuring or conflict intervention is required.
Organisational Report consists of:
- Analysis and findings
- Proposal of intervention strategy
Intervention strategy consists of:
- Strategic Planning
- Team Building
- Training Programs
Intervention strategy broken down as follows according to organisation’s needs:
- Team vision, mission and goals – Strategic planning
- Team role definition – Strategic planning
- Team morale and motivation – team building
- Conflict resolution workshops – team building and training programs
- Change management workshops – training programs
- Leadership development – training programs
- Individual coaching sessions – training programs
“Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision.
toward organisational objectives.
It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.”
your colleagues and fellow-participants
that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work,
a civilization work.” Vince Lombardi